Dental clinics are very customer service oriented and need reliable systems. Due to the local nature of dental clinics, many have onsite servers and information systems that operate their businesses. Lastly, they DO fall under HIPAA and need help being compliant.
ACS’s services will help keep your dental clinic running smoothly and compliantly.
- Monitoring and Security Services: Our monitoring and managed security systems make sure you and your clients’ data is safe.
- HIPAA Consulting: Our HIPAA consulting helps get you on track to get your information systems compliant. We also have systems to allow you to track your compliance goals as a covered entity and dealings with your business associates.
- Fast Data Recovery: With on-site servers that run the practice, downtime is debilitating. Our backup system allows very quick recovery times of whole systems in less than 15-30 minutes.
- Data Retention: With HIPAA, the IRS, and other entities/regulations, clinics need to keep data for long periods of time. Our backup system allows for an infinite amount of data retention.
- Remote Work & Multiple Locations: Many successful clinics find themselves opening multiple locations and sharing employees, patients, and data between the clinics. Sometimes employees work from home, like billing coordinators or doctors, and need to access data at other locations. We provide solutions to these challenges by making it possible for employees to work remotely.
- Guest Wireless: Invariably clients will spend time in the waiting room and need to be entertained. Clinics need wireless that is both reliable and separate from the clinic’s network for their guests. More and more, TVs in waiting rooms require good wireless to play streaming channels. ACS provides reliable and secure wireless for guests.